Saturday, June 4, 2011

Katie's 'Dream'



Katie and Bruce had a troubled sleep because of noisy neighbors at their hotel so they were sleeping late. When I called at 8AM to tell them that Mike had passed at 7:30AM they were still asleep. She had a dream that she was with Mike and all of us were around him. He asked her, 'Why are all these people here?' She said 'For You, Mike'  I believe that Mike came to Katie to say good by and to tell her he knew all of you were there with him when he passed. The dream must have happened around 7:30 when he passed.

3 comments:

  1. I firmly agree Sal, Mike came to his "little" sister to say goodbye. I hope his visit brings her comfort and peace and I know that Mike now knows how much he was and is loved by us all.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't begin to tell you how much we love You, Frank, Katie, Bruce and Michael.   Thank you so much for your blog and letting us be a part of the most difficult time of your lives.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and I wish there was something I could say or do to ease the pain of the loss you have in your hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sallee and Frank,

    I am posting here on the 4th even though I just found out today, the 7th. I am so sorry to hear of this loss. Of course being new to the neighborhood as we are, we never met Michael. But knowing the two of you, I am heartbroken for you.

    Personally I am struck by the fact that your son and my grandson share Sept. 4 as a birthday and Michael died on the anniversary of the day Bob and I met, June 4. Small things, but that seems to be how the mind works...seeking connection. Sending warm thoughts to you, Frank, Katie, and Bruce and the rest of the extended family.

    ReplyDelete