Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday Morning

Sleep did not come easy, even with the medication. I finally got to sleep around 11:30. When I woke up this morning, the nightmare came back.
The hospice doctor called this morning and apologized for yesterday. He told me that a lot was going on behind the scenes in preparation for the move to RB. But someone dropped the ball somewhere. They plan to move him today. We shall see.
Mike called us from the hospital he wanted to know what would be happening today.  He spoke slowly trying to put his thoughts together.
Frank went down to the hospital. He encouraged Mary and I to take it easy and not go right down.  I am torn. I feel like nurse Sallee should be there to be sure things are done right. (Not that I can make that happen). Mother Sallee just wants to be with her son. Sallee Sallee wants to take care of herself and rebalance. Who to choose? Who to choose?
This gets harder every day.

1 comment:

  1. Sallee,
    Thank you for sharing so openly your experiences, and for updating all of us on you & Mike. I'll be honest, it has been difficult to wrap our minds around this situation from a distance, I can't imagine experiencing it up close. You all are constantly in our prayers.

    All my sisters are here with us this weekend, and are thoughts are with you in San Diego. We are sending you & Frank virtual hugs. Give Mike our love.

    Blessings, Lisa & family

    ReplyDelete