Sunday, May 29, 2011

email from Sue


Due to a technical glitch Sue has been unable to post her comments on this. Her emails are so profound and so comforting, I want to post it here.
Dear Sallee

Just wanted to say how much I admire you. 
You are so profoundly honest with your thoughts and feelings and I really believe this is a reflection of how healthy you have become. 
I cannot even imagine the pain you have suffered in this journey with Michael, but you seem to have great clarity about where you are now and about how to stay both loving and healthy. Amazing.
The photos of Michael and your family are so beautiful, a chronicle of a privileged life. So sorry he seemed to miss this truth so much of the time.
I am so happy that he can speak to you and reconcile and receive your love. This will give you comfort and hope in the future. 
It will also give Michael hope and comfort. In spite of his bravado, it is a difficult thing to face death without fear.
I know your mother's heart wants only good things for Michael. Trust him into the hands of Another Who wants the same for him.
Love and prayers,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment