Sunday, June 19, 2011

Peace is coming




I feel a shift in my way of thinking and feeling about Mike. Im able in my mind's eye to see him in his nonphysical form, He still looks like Mike. But he is surrounded by and filled with light. He still has that twinkle in his eye. The dark side is gone, the pain, the fear the deception is gone.  He is at peace and he is giving me that same peace. I have but to open and receive. I feel myself opening, I feel myself allowing. I feel myself letting go and allowing myself to be pulled into the current of well being. Mike is showing me how. It is easy. It is a relief to let go of all the sad painful hurt that I have held to myself since Mike transitioned to his nonphysical self. This is who he wanted to be. This is why he left. And thats ok with me now. And that feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment