Saturday, October 8, 2011

Another message from Mike


Today I received a phone call from my niece, Abbey. She reminded me of something I told her a long time ago that was a comfort to her when she was in a bad place. 
She told me she had been very depressed from April to June and had a lot of stomach pain. Since mainstream medicine wasn't helping she decided to try alternative medicine such as Reiki, acupuncture and other things. (As an aside, Mike was sinking into deep depression in April. He had a lot of stomach pain as his liver deteriorated. And he died in June. Abbey has been told that she is very sensitive to other people's pain, as am I. Her pain and depression started to ease up in June. Mike died on June 4.)
About a week ago she went to a psychic for help. She selected carefully and found one with a good reputation. In the course of the meeting he asked her about someone who had passed suddenly. She knew he was talking about Mike. He went on to tell her things that only we and Mike could know. He told her Mike wanted to 'come through' Keep in mind that Abbey had not told him anything about Mike or even that he existed since she was interested in information for herself.
Since this was such a remarkable session she created an mp3 of the part pertaining to Mike.
Im going to try to upload it here. If you are a close friend of Mike's or family, Im sure you will recognize Mike.
Let me reemphasize that I did not seek connection with Mike through a psychic. My niece did but not about Mike. Thats why this has validity for me. Im trying to figure out how to make this so you can listen to it online. As it stands now you will have to download it to hear it. It is about 6 MB and lasts about 5 minutes. You can take this or leave it alone. It isn't for everyone. Im sure you will self select.
Here is the link:
Message from Mike
 The beginning is self explanatory. Mike talks about his mental anguish and how he tried to cover it. But we all knew. He apologized for the pain he has caused us. But he wants the family to know that he is ok.
Then the psychic told her that there is a name coming through starting with D or a DA. He said it was in his circle of friends. One of his good friends was Dorrian. But he also kept saying Dan or Danny. If you look at the top of this blog you can see I used the name, Danielmyson for the blog. I did this because Mike was still alive when I started it and I wanted to protect his identity.
'He's a smart alec' 'He didn't believe in this when he was alive' Thats true. He often ridiculed me if I told him anything that he thought was 'airy fairy'.
The psychic asked if they found him on the ground. I told Abbey that when he was in the skilled nursing facility he was confused and trying to get out of bed. I was the only one with him. I tried to keep him in bed. But he is so much bigger than me. He struggled up and made his way to the bathroom. I followed him in and pulled the nurses call button. Just as the nurse arrived, Mike started to crumple to the floor. I eased him down and ended up sitting there with him on my lap, cradling him like my baby. It was one of the sweetest moments I remember of that awful time. The throat thing refers to the last several days of his life when he was unconscious and breathing the 'death rattle' It sounds a lot like snoring. But it isn't. Its really an awful sound, especially when you know it is the sound of dying. It was so loud and so troubling that we couldn't stay in the room with him. We sat outside the door and listened and waited for the end to come. It didn't come for several days. His throat must have been very sore. At the end he had become quiet. Frank was with him in the room when he die. Im grateful that he didnt die alone.
He asks who david or davis is. He did have a friend named david. But I don't think he had seen him for years. 
He mentioned a birthday. It was My birthday on September 16 and Mike's birthday was September 4
You can take this or leave it alone. I hope that it helps some of you. I think it has helped me. But Im really exhausted after this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment