Monday, May 30, 2011

Just another day at Casa De las Compananas


I arrived at 8am. Oh God I cant remember what happened today vs what happened yesterday.  Mike was awake or asleep. He was nauseated or he wasnt. He was in pain or he wasnt.  A friend of his from work came to see him. That I remember. She was very nice. A motherly type. She said she had been to pick up some things at her daughter in laws house because her son is now homeless and her daughter in law and grand child have to move in with her father(daughter in law's). She and I looked at each other with knowing looks. I told her that Mike had been homeless for a while too. We need a support group for people who's kids are screwed up. She said she didnt know where she was going to store the extra stuff she has. We have big piles of Mike's stuff in the garage and in his car parked in our drivelway. We should start a business, "I will store your kid's stuff'  We would make a fortune
Most of the people that I have met from La Costa Limo are recovering alcoholics. I am getting so I kinda know even before they say something.
Im really tired of facing this train wreck every day.
Mike thanked me for helping him today. That was nice.
Anyway, Im home now. The sun is shining and there is a soft breeze coming in the window. My kitty Dottie came in from outside and is curled up beside me on the bed. I think I'll take a nap.
It's much more fun to be Katie's mom than Mike's.

No comments:

Post a Comment