Monday, June 27, 2011

Optimism


Most people are inherently optimistic.  Even when life gets them down, the seek a positive spin on things. Sure there are people with mental illness that arent able to do that. But for the most part we all want to feel good about ourselves and our lives and we search for a way to do that.
This morning Im feeling quite optimistic about my life. I feel that Im heading in the right direction in the grief process. I have been told that grief comes in waves. Right now, I feel good. So I will go with that feeling as long as I possibly can.  Im picking up the pieces of my life. Each time I do something ordinary that was a part of my life before Mike died, I feel like Im getting back to normal.
On Saturday Toby and I went to the tricks class at Paws'itive teams. Toby did great. He is a fast learner and he loves to 'work'. It was great to see everyone. It felt so good to be doing the things I love to do with my friends at Paws'itive teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment