Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ray of light


The nice thing about this blog is that my friends and family can check in and see how Im doing. I awoke with a headache this morning. But the good thing is that I did sleep well once I got to sleep.
My friend and neighbor Martha sent me an email after reading last night's post:
"Dearest friend.  I just read the latest addition to your blog.  I just don't know the words to tell you how much my heart aches for you when I know how sad you are.  Surely this pain will get better someday.  Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.'
My response was:
'Thank you for your kind words, Martha. Im sure it is difficult for you too see me hurting. We have so much in common.  What a dark time it is for us. We must try to find a ray of light in each day. When we see it we need to lock on to it and allow it to lighten our load. When we are open to it, it will come
I talked to Rosalee yesterday. She is very concerned about you and Dave. She told me to be sure and let you know that she is available for anything you need. Now that I know how much this hurts, I wish I had been there for Rosalee more. 
Today is another day. Lets begin anew.
Love, Sallee'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment